Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since I posted anything but if my memory serves me right it's been about 3 years, wow! Presently I'm in Goodyear Arizona having just finished 16 exhibition baseball games with my Cleveland Indians. We'll be starting the trek back to Livingston Montana in about another ten days or so after leaving our home back in early October. Since my last post I've added some metal to body in the form of a right total shoulder replacement and am now pain free in that region at this rate I'll be running out of joint areas soon. Prior to our stop here in Arizona we spent time in Smithville Texas until late January before heading west. As always, I'm looking forward to getting back to the Big Sky for the upcoming summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment